These rules apply to all Moor Magazine competitions and promotions including free draws and prize competitions. Depending on the nature of the competition there may be additional rules.
1. Promotions are open to residents within the SK4 postcode.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. Moor Magazine and the promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
5. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
7. It is assumed that by entering competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer is in agreement to time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered.
8. Depending on the nature of the prize, its use or enjoyment may be subject to further conditions or restrictions.
9. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
10. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on the Moor Magazine website at any time.
11. Prize draws are open to all residents within SK4, except employees of Moor Magazine, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoters advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
12. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
14. Moor Magazine will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
15. The promotional draw is held by Moor Magazine.
16. By submitting a photo (if it is a photo competition) you will also allow its use in future publications without payment.
17. The top one hundred photos (if it is a photo competition) may be exhibited on the sponsor’s website.
If you join our mailing list, we will keep your email address and any demographics information you volunteer strictly confidential. We will never give or sell your email address or any information about you to anyone else.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.