With a particular focus on how Chinese medicine can assist with conception and pregnancy, Linda has helped many women to cope with the stress associated with trying for a family as well as providing therapy to aid conception and to assist throughout pregnancy
Acupuncture is well established as an alternative therapy for the treatment of fertility issues in both women and men and increasingly acupuncture is recommended by western fertility experts as a complementary therapy to be used alongside modern fertility treatments.
Acupuncture is effective in supporting the whole conception and pregnancy cycle including:
- Pre conception treatment: helping to cope with the emotional stress of fertility issues as well as treating underlying fertility problems
- Support through IVF : preparing the body both physically and emotionally before and during IVF treatment
- Support through pregnancy: to relieve back and pelvic pain, tiredness and nausea
- Pre-labour: to assist with the birth, particularly if the baby is breech or induction is needed
- Post birth: to replenish energy and to treat any imbalances that may lead to post natal depression
As well as helping with fertility issues, Linda also treats a range of physical and emotional conditions including back and muscle pain, fatigue, digestive problems and stress-related ill health
If you think you could benefit from acupuncture, Linda offers a free 15 minute consultation for new patients.
Linda Johnson 0796 183 7686 www.LindaJohnsonAcupuncture.co.uk